Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's here!

So is everyone excited? I'm making porchetta! And it's draft day.

Looks like the NFL spent about $2 million on that ad narrated by Chris Cooper.

I'd be flipped out if No. 1 isn't Bradford. They only have Null, Reilly and Feeley. The only other option is to trade the pick and select Clausen or McCoy. He's smilin'.

Okay, one down. I like Bradford there. He's a tall accurate passer. Didn't play in a pro-style offense and has durability concerns, but he's the guy.

So now my son's beloved Lions are up. Suh makes sense, I like McCoy too. I don't like those OT rumors. Backus is still good enough and the acquisition of OG Sims makes it even less likely.

It's Suh. Looks like the Millen era really is over in Motown.

Bucs. McCoy? Hops so, I'd be three for three.

Taking a break for dinner.

It is Gerald McBoingBoing. Great pick. Great guy.

Now comes the hard one. I'm going with Trent Williams.

No comments: